Neuroscience, Neurodevelopment and Education - From theory to intervention
Time & Location
About the Event
It becomes very important to know the development in children and the role of neuroscience and neuroplasticity in neuro-development, in this path we developed this course so that we can share knowledge and the necessary tools for those who deal professionally with children, both in school terms and in the context clinical.
This course is certified by Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (Iran), Iranian Society of Neurosciences and DANA - Brain Health Institute.
In this 165h course we will cover the following contents:
1. Module I
- Neurodevelopment (42 hours):
- Anatomical Organization of the SNC and SNP
- SNC development - Neuroplasticity and Brain Development Process. Facilitating Neurodevelopment Processes: Neurogenesis and Angiogenesis.
- Physical exercise
- Nutrition Neurodevelopment and Neurodynamic Processes
- Relationship between Learning and Development.
Neurodevelopment and activity mediation processes. Inferior Nervous Functions
- Original Brain and Superior Nervous Functions
- Brain “Learn to be Ready”: Alexander Luria's theory of functional organization.
Study of the three functional blocks and contributions to psychological activity.
The problem of critical periods of development: Brief Reflection: Piaget / Vigotsky / Reuven Fuerstein
2. Module II - Neurodevelopment of skills that predict learning (27 hours):
Emotional and behavioral regulation.
Mental Flexibility and Creativity.
- Lexical awareness
- Semantic Awareness
- Morphosyntactic Awareness
Consciousness and Body Mastery.
3. Module III - Neurodevelopment of elementary academic skills (18 hours):
Reading and writing. Problem solving.
4. Module IV - Neurodevelopment of complex academic skills (18 hours)
Targeted, critical and inferential reading.
Written expression and grammatical monitoring.
Summary and summary.
Critical and Reflective Thinking.
Schemes and design of mind maps.
5. Module V - Neurodevelopmental Disorders (60 hours):
- DSMV Diagnostic Criteria
- Symptoms and Differential Diagnoses.
Intellectual Development Disorders.
- Language Disorder
- Speech Sound Disorder
- Childhood onset fluency disorder (stuttering)
- Social Communication Disorder (Pragmatic).
Autism Spectrum Disorder. Hyperactivity Disorder / Attention Deficit.
Specific Learning Disorder.
- With reading deficit
- With writing deficit
- With deficit in written expression
- With math deficit Motor Disorders
- Coordination Development Disruption
- Disruption of Stereotyped Movements.
Tic Disorder Other
.José Carvalho .Carina Lobato Faria
.Ana Filipa Silva
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION . HPB reserves the right not to start training on the scheduled dates, if there is not a minimum of 10 trainees. . Cancellations of registrations must be made by e-mail, being refunded if they are made up to 30 days before the start of the course or 50% if they are made up to 5 working days before the start of the course. In case of withdrawals from the course after the beginning of the frequency, there will be no refunds and the course will have to be paid in full. In case of postponement of the course, there is no right to any refund. Refunds will only be made in case of event cancellation, without new dates for its realization
- Tuition after 31 Mar21€2,000+€420 VAT€2,000+€420 VAT0€0
- Tuition fee after 31 Mar21€3,000+€630 VAT€3,000+€630 VAT0€0