seg., 15 de mai.|
Neuroscience and Neuroplasticity (Specialization Course) EN
This specialization course is based on the current view of neuroscience and neuroplasticity.
Time & Location
15 de mai. 18:00 GMT+1 – 14 de nov. 20:00 GMT
About the Event
Specialization Course of Neuroscience and Neuroplasticity (English Version)
This specialization course is based on the current view of neuroscience and neuroplasticity. Through the acquisition of multidisciplinary knowledge the student is allowed to achieve a better understanding of the functioning mechanisms of the brain as well as potentially influential factors in the formation of new nerve cells and structural and functional maintenance of neuronal development. Knowledge is gathered in the light of the latest scientific research that, integrated, allows the improvement of human experience, enhances the mind and can play an important role in preventing and delaying the evolution of neurodegenerative processes.
This course is certified by the Piaget Institute (Portugal), Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (Iran), Iranian Society of Neuroscience and DANA - Brain Health Institute.
• Understand the functioning and formation of the Nervous System.
• Introduction to the study of the Brain, to know the organic composition of the brain, the division and functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system.
o Superficial anatomy of the human CNS
o Internal anatomy of the human CNS
o Electrical excitability and signal propagation
o General principles and somatic sensation
o The visual system
o Hearing, vestibular sensation and the chemical senses
o Motor movement and control: Lower and Upper Motor Neurons
o Movement and motor control: understanding the paradigm of ocular movements
o Movement and motor control: modulation of movement
o Movement and motor control: Visceral motor control
o The Changing Brain: The Brain Throughout Life
o Development, Repair and Regeneration
o Complex brain functions: associative cortex
o Complex brain functions: sleep, emotion, and dependence
o Sleep and sleep disorders
o Neurodegenerative diseases and most common diseases of nervous system
o Pain and cronic pain
• Realize the influence that neuroscience, neuroplasticity and biochemistry have on people
• Understand the concept of Neuroplasticity or Cerebral Plasticity, understand the degree of importance in changing people, and understand their interrelationship with global learning
o Synaptic transmission and synaptic plasticity
o Plasticity of the development of neuronal circuits in early life
• Concept of Neuroplasticity Training, benefits, composition of a training (examples of training techniques), for whom it is intended and how to apply.
o NeuroplasticitySports (Tennis, Swimming, Soccer, Basketball, Martial Arts, among others)
• How our Brain learns and memorizes information.
• Physical change in body:
o Fit and Healthy Body
o Preventing loss of ability (Health Decline)
o Prevention of psychosomatic, degenerative and other diseases
o Slow aging and prevent brain shrinkage
• MindSet Change:
o Changing attitudes and behaviors
o Change in the way of being and being
o Improvement in quality of life
• To promote a greater personal, professional evolution
• Approach to emotional intelligence, to understand oneself, to manage oneself, to understand others, manage relationships. Approach to personal and social skills, (Self-Awareness, Self-Management and Consciousness the Social, Management of Relations respectively)
• Approach to body language, the importance of non-verbal language, summary dictionary of body language, personal and professional relationships with body language
• How Neuroscience and Neuroplasticity can be an added value in life and day to day
• Know the basics and basic concepts of Neurological Nutrition, Nutrigenetics, Nutrigenomics and Nutriceutics;
• Understand the energetic, plastic, constructive and restorative functions of food in the formation and maintenance of neural cells;
• Understand the metabolic interactions of the gut-brain axis in which food, nutrients and symbiotics are involved;
• To know the importance of nutritional modulation in the genesis and prognosis of neurological and neurodegenerative diseases;
• Know the promising advances of nutrition in the field of neuropsychosomatic and neurodegenerative diseases;
• Know the main foods / nutrients involved in the biological processes of the brain;
• To know and discuss food applications in the clinical practice of the treatment / prevention of diseases of the central nervous system;
• Receive effective nutritional guidelines for the control, prevention and treatment of neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
• Sports nutrition
• Human development throughout life
o Definitions and domains of human development
• Motor development and its influence on the quality of life, health and well-being of the individual
• Physical Activity and Physical Exercise
o How to measure
• Influence of physical exercise throughout life
o Physical Exercise and cognition in children and young people
o Physical Exercise in Adults and Seniors
• Physical exercise and dementia
• History of Neuropsychology
o Historical fundamentals
o Relation with other sciences
o Clinical Neuropsychology
o Executive Functions
• Neuroppsychological Interview
o Diagnostic Issues
o Clinical Interview
o Interpretation of Results
• Neuropsychological evaluation
o Quotation and Interpretation of the tests
• Rehabilitation / Cognitive Stimulation
o Principles of Neuropsychological Rehabilitation
o Rehabilitation / Stimulation / Training
o Elaboration of Neuropsychological Rehabilitation programs
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Registration is done through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website, www.hpbrain.org, on the events tab.
.HPB reserves the right not to start training on the due dates if there is not a minimum of 15 trainees.
.The cancellations of the registrations must be made by e-mail, being refunded if they are realized until 30 days before the beginning of the course or in 50% if they are made up to 5 business days before the beginning of the course.
.In case of withdrawals from the course after the start of the course frequency, no refund will be made and the course must be paid in full.
.In case of postponement of the course, there is no right to any refund. Only refunds will be made in case of cancellation of the event, without there being any new dates for its realization.
+€ 157,29 VAT
Tuition fee per student
+€ 157,29 VAT0