Course Neurosciences / Neuroplasticity in Sport, Business, Education, Human Resources
Managing and leading people is an arduous task where neuroscience plays the leading role, helping to understand the principle of functioning of each person. It's almost as if each person came with an Instruction Manual.
It is much easier to deal with people and train them if you know how the Nervous System in general works, and the Brain in particular.
It is not necessary to be neuroscientists to know how to deal with people, but it is important the basic knowledge of the Nervous System so that we understand them better and we give them knowledge, in short, to better manage and train them.
The Brain requires a high investment, 500 Kcal day, 20% of the oxygen we inhale, 20% of the blood pumped by the heart, time to train it and time to use it. In this way, Neuroplasticity is a key point for people to change, to understand how we can help people change, what influences change and the benefits that can bring us, in terms of health and in terms of improving cognitive, sensory and emotional skills.
What is Neuroplasticity? Neuroplasticity is the brain's ability to change chemically, physically, and functionally, the plasticity of the brain manifests itself in the form of changes in cognitive, emotional, and sensory skills.
The changes can be translated in the direction of the empowerment and the development of competences or in the loss of them. In order not to be lost it is necessary the training of Neuroplasticity. This training is also an excellent tool for those who suffer from disorders in the nervous system (anxiety, depression, intense stress) of degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Cancer, among others, as it allows not only delaying the evolution of the disease as well assist in relearning weakened skills.
Neuroplasticity training with a balanced diet and physical exercise are the necessary ingredients for the brain not to shrink and to potentiate it even more. The brain, although not a muscle, works as such in what the training component refers to, it requires training to keep fit, in the fullness of high performance.
As a consequence, each person's performance is directly proportional to the evolution of their brain plasticity or neuroplasticity. The more and better we stimulate the brain and understand how it works, the bigger and better the results obtained in any scope, personal, professional, leisure, etc.
Neuroscience and Neuroplasticity can be a strong ally in sport, business, education and human resources in general and in the management of people in particular, enhancing the best of each one in order to achieve more and better results.
Objectives of this WORKSHOP:
- Understand the functioning and basic composition of the Nervous System
- Introduction to the study of the Brain, to know the organic composition of the brain, the division and functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Understand the concept of Neuroplasticity or Brain Plasticity, understand the degree of importance in changing people, and understand their interrelationship with global learning
- Concept of Neuroplasticity Training, benefits, composition of a training (examples of some training techniques), for whom it is intended and how to apply.
- Approach to emotional intelligence, to understand oneself, to manage oneself, to understand others, to manage relationships. Approach to personal and social skills, (Self-Awareness, Self-Management and Social Awareness, Management of Relations respectively)
- Approach to body language, the importance of non-verbal language, summary dictionary of body language, personal relationships and professionals with body language
- How Neuroscience and Neuroplasticity can help in sport, business, education and human resources
All participants will receive a surprise gift
Register now by email:
Date and Time: March 2018
Value: 5.668 Real per participant